Quite simply: I love being with people. I’m becoming more of an introvert the older I get, but I make and create and savor time with people who are passionate about living into all the depth and width available in life.
I host, speak, organize, mentor and coach people in large and small group settings.
I coach teenagers through adults on a variety of issues
- Career choices
- Physical health – food and activity choices
I work with executive teams to build impactful strategies, engaging communication plans and collaborative cultures. Companies I’ve worked with include:
- Sears Home Services
- Raleigh-Durham Airport Authority
I use stories to share about a variety of topics with groups of all sizes
- What Am I Made For Workshop Presenter – Fall 2016
- Willing to be Made Willing – Story of losing 75 pounds to regain my health – 2016
- Your Teenager Isn’t Crazy – Moms of Teens Workshop – 2016, 2017
Team Building and Leading
It’s amazing to see what’s possible when a group of people unite around a common goal. Here are some of the teams I’ve formed and influenced:
- Women’s Brunch Group Founder, Planner and Leader – 2016
- High School Team Leader – South Africa and Zambia Serving Trips 2016-2017
- Adult Team Leader – Jordan Serving Trip 2017
- Team Building Activity Coordinator – 2017
If you’d like team building tips, personal coaching to help you accomplish a goal, or have a need for some spunky, straight-shooting life stories and encouragement at your next event , let’s chat!