Hi, I’m Kelli.
Thanks for stopping by, first of all.
A few random facts about me:
1. I’m proudly from North Dakota.
2. I have an amazing 7 year-old who teaches me more about life than I teach her.
3. I’m usually cold.
4. I love yoga, running, golf, paddle-boarding, a good hike, ice skating and the beach.
5. I’m a lover of dark chocolate, tea, and sparkling water. In that order.
6. I’ve found myself having to let go of the life I imagined to embrace the life is beautifully mine.
7. This is a great big world and I love exploring new parts of it.
8. I find myself a student of my life. In awe of God. In awe of people. In awe of the mystery and wonder of the world. I share stories from my life with the hope that it will give you the courage to do the same of yours.